Live healthy and vibrant with delicious food...P.S. ya mamma.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Week 1

After a week eating Raw Breakfast and Raw Lunch, I am still going strong. I have been averaging a Green Smoothie and some Raw Oatmeal for breakfast and an ever changing salad for lunch. By varying what goes into my salad, it keeps life interesting and healthy. A few surprises that I have had have been that I am not constantly hungry. One advantage of eating raw is that I can eat until I am completely full. When eating cooked food, I am constantly thinking about the number of calories I am consuming. All week long, I have felt energized and focused. At the end of week 1, I now weigh 168 pounds. That is a 6 pound decrease from one week ago.

Looking forward to the upcoming week,

Cooked

No comments:

Post a Comment